December 08, 2008

Air Conditioning is your friend

Heya blogosphere,
I'm currently siting in Cairns (International!?) Airport enjoying the modern conviences of free internet and ac.

Was up at 4am this morning, left at five, to go to the Sydney domestic terminal. Check in went okay, queue took forever and the guys in the queue next to us went so much faster...
Mum got pulled up for having scissors in her handbag. My big chunky metal watch didn't set off the detector, which says wonders for their use (I only remembered I had it on after I'd gone through).
Flight was ordinary. Jetstar domestic to Cairns. Dutch people were siting next to us, guy didn't look so well, he spent the entire trip with his head against the seat in front. Had two windows to look out from, ended up shutting one to prevent sunburn. Music and reading was in order. Music didn't go so wonderfully; my old headphones , which were awesome, are missing one of the plastic-ey ear bud things (they're in ear phones). So instead, I've been using my sisters old iPod earphones.. which are dodgy. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a new pair.

I have a three hour wait now, then 7.5hr flight to Kansai Airport. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear you arrived safely and that there is air conditioning...cause Cairns is hot :S. Sydney life is not too exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to make you're own excitement, wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete